Customers and our staff have always been front of mind at QSF, and we know that the happiness of both is fundamental to a great experience. We have been consulting with key industry experts and following new government guidelines about new protocols and how we elevate our cleaning and operational practices. We will be implementing a higher standard of cleaning together with changes to how our team works and when we’ll open – all with safety in mind.
From Wednesday 14th October we can now only accept guests from same household or support bubbles for dining indoors to a maximum of 6 guests.
Please note we do not have any outside seating area so the rule of 6 for mixed households is not allowed here at Quite Simply French. We ask all our guests to adhere to the new government guidelines and appreciate this is a stressful time for both our customers and our team.
As of Tuesday 22nd September, we are legally required closed to the public from 10pm.
Last reservations for dinner will be 8pm (this is subject to change) This allows a relaxing 2hrs for dinner.
Any further guidance from Public Health England will be followed closely and we will continually update you on any new policies and procedures as a result of this.
All our customers in line with government requirements must arrive and enter the building wearing a face covering.
This can be taken off when you are seated at your table. Should you need to move from your table you are required to wear the face covering when moving around the building.
Want to make a new booking, or reschedule a previously cancelled booking?
You can do so online now or call us on 01524 843199.
Reservation, check-in and service times may be adjusted as we work to new parameters, thank you for your understanding.
Before your visit
Please read the questions below and if you answer ‘Yes’ to anything asked, call Reservations on 01524 843199 prior to arrival.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, in accordance with Government guidance, you will not be permitted to enter the premises.
Do you currently have COVID-19?
Have you travelled abroad to a country that requires self isolation on return in the last 14 days?
Have you displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, namely fever, high temperature, persistent coughing, breathing difficulties/shortness of breath, and or loss of taste/smell?
Do you live in the same household as someone, or have been in close contact with someone, who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or who has a confirmed case of COVID-19?
Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
Are you and your party infringing on latest rules regarding maximum number of people/households gathering together, as set out by Public Health England?
NOTE: When on site, please ensure you follow our direction in respect of COVID-19, to include our on-site standard procedures regarding infection control (e.g. hand washing/hand sanitising, general coughing/sneezing etiquette). Information supplied in this questionnaire may be shared with any of our employees that you come into contact with and/or with the relevant authorities for contact tracing purposes.
Coronavirus Control Certified
We also have the Visit Britain ‘Good to Go’ Covid certification. We are constantly reviewing and improving both how we work and interact with our customers and updating our risk assessment.
We want you to feel safe yet relaxed and enjoy your experience with us.RDA Restaurants Ltd trading as Quite Simply French accepts its responsibilities for premises & sites operating during the Coronavirus Covid19 pandemic to ensure they are protecting their workforce and minimising the risk of spread of infection.
This policy is intended to introduce consistent measures in premises and sites of all sizes in line with the Government’s recommendations on social distancing.
These are exceptional circumstances and we will comply with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus at all times.Please see the latest government advice here. The health and safety requirements of any business activity must also not be compromised at this time. If an activity cannot be undertaken safely due to a lack of suitably qualified personnel being available or social distancing being implemented, it will not take place.
We are aware that emergency services are also under great pressure and may not be in a position to respond as quickly as usual.
Managers will remind the team at every opportunity of the Operating Procedures which are aimed at protecting them, their colleagues, their families and the UK population.
If our premises is not consistently implementing the measures set out below, it may be required to shut down.
This policy will be reviewed annually and revised as necessary in response to changes in legislation or guidance on methods of working. Employee’s, contractors, suppliers, and consultants are all required to cooperate with us in making this policy work.
Track & Trace
As reservations are required to visit with us we have your details stored in our reservation system should they be required or NHS track & trace purposes.
We only require the lead party guest details – an email and contact telephone number.
At least one member of your party must provide sufficient contact details to meet NHS Track & Trace requirements, either before your visit or upon arrival. We also have clearly displayed throughout the building the NHS QR Code to enable you to quickly and easily check in should we not have sufficient information from you
– We have reduced the number of tables to create more open space
– Booth tables will be enclosed to create private pods
– Freestanding tables will be separated by glass screens.
– The restaurant upstairs and downstairs will be open 7 days a week to allow for social distancing space
– There are 5 hand sanitiser dispensers in key locations for customers and staff- Our open plan kitchen will now have protective screens
– Will work in small bubbles and have dedicated roles to protect them and you
– Will are fully trained in COVID-19 systems and procedures
– All our team members will and are required to wear face coverings during hours of operation
– Will hand sanitise and wash our hands regularly.
– Will clean touch points every 30 minutes
– We will now open at 5pm 6 days a week to allow for a longer service
– Turnaround time of tables is now 30 minutes to allow for thorough table cleaning
– The number of tables that can arrive at any one time will now be limited to 2 tables or 6 guests.
– Maximum party size will be limited to 6 guests for now. This must be made up to a maximum of 2 households (or support bubbles).
– We will no longer be accepting walk in customers and all reservations must be pre-booked.
– To start our menu will be limited so our chefs can work safely
– Salt and Pepper and all condiments will be in disposable individual sachets and brought to the table
– You will be able to scan and read the menu from your own device using a QR code
– Menus will be available – printed but only used once
– Our hotel has contactless check in for any guests who prefer this
– We are a key free hotel. Your unique code gives you full access to our building from a dedicated separate entrance.
We use Shield protect & Shield laundry on all our booth seating, soft furnishings, within our hotel bedrooms and key touch points which protect against coronavirus for upto 90 days. This is in addition to our use of virucidal cleaning products between customer visits and every 30 minutes.