The Good Food Guide are looking to find Britain’s Best Local Restaurant. Everyone who nominates will be entered into a prize draw to win £500 of Waitrose & Partners vouchers.
NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL 12 APRIL 2019 SO PLEASE VOTE NOW.
They are looking for restaurants that you would genuinely call your restaurant a ‘neighbourhood’ or ‘local’ restaurant and are:
– Are independently run
– Are owned by the chef or a hands-on proprietor
– Have menus in line with the seasons
– Offer regularly changing menus at affordable prices
– Can demonstrate a strong relationship with local suppliers
– Have strong ties to, and support from, the local community
– Are family friendly, offer affordable lunches and at least two dinner services per week
– Give a genuine warm welcome
– Show a passion for delivering all of the above